Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 7, 2011

M&M World comes to England

M&M World, London, England
M&M World, London, England
M&M World, London, England
M&M World, London, England
M&M World, London, England

When I heard that M&M World had opened in Leicester Square, I just had to stop by! I usually have to rely on my trips to the US to stock up on M&M's in a variety of colours from their twenty two different ones. I love using them for the roofs on my gingerbread bird houses and filling candy jars with them to co-ordinate with my candy tables. Now I can get them in all twenty two colours within a short trip after work!

M&M world opened it's first store in 1997 in Las Vegas, in 2005 in Orlando, Florida and a year later in 2006 they opened one at Times Square, New York. On Monday 13th June 2011, M&M's World store in London officially opened to the public, in Leicester Square. It is the world's largest candy store, at 35,000 sq ft, bigger even than the store in New York City. It sells a variety of M&M merchandise from clothing and sporting goods to home wares, stationery and toys. The London store is decked out with a London red bus, giant M&M's dressed up as knights and guards and, of course, lots and lots of M&M's!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét