Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 7, 2011

Laura Ashley

Laura Ashley
Laura Ashley
Laura Ashley
Laura Ashley
Laura Ashley

This week for my 'shops i love' page, I bring you Laura Ashley, a well renowned British High Street favourite.

Laura and Bernard Ashley started printing fabric on their kitchen table in London in 1953, following a Women’s Institute exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum on traditional handicrafts. From there it has grown into a large company selling interiors, womenswear and girls wear with growing franchise operations all over the world, including the Far East, Australia, Scandinavia and South America, as well as increasing numbers of licensing projects for products including carpets, eyewear, towels and tiles.

I am loving their new Autumn/Winter 2011 catalogue full of gorgeous inspiration. My favourite is Mid Winter; a warm cosy collection with a colour palette of cream, biscuit and duck egg blue. I am coveting the cable knit cushions and Florence bird lamp base from Mid Winter. I am also loving the nightingale bird grey linen cotton cushion from the Indulgence collection and I love the picture frame display in the second picture.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét