Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 7, 2011

My laundry wire baskets

Wire baskets for my Laundry room
Basket of dusters
Basket of cleaning sponges
Baskets of cleaning cloths, dusters and towels
Pretty storage baskets

I have been loving the wire basket look for a while now and treasure my vintage duck egg blue basket I have had for years. So, when on a recent work trip to HK with my day job I spied the white wire baskets in Jusco (HK's version of a pound/dollar store) and I immediately bought four. Now I am wishing I had bought more as they were so cheap!

As my dusters, sponges and cloths are in an array of pretty colours and prints it seemed a shame to hide them in a cupboard so I have filled my wire baskets with them and will be placing the wire baskets on open shelves above my washing machine.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét