Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 8, 2011

Felt Food Kit

My hand stitched felt food

My Hand-made felt bacon cheeseburger

My Hand-made felt crinkle cut potato chips

My hand-made felt cheese & ham sandwich

My Hand-made felt pizza



Whilst I was shopping in Islington last week I came across the Felt Picnic set in a sale at the art store, Cass Art. I thought it would be great to make for Molly's play kitchen and give them to her for her birthday. I love how they turned out and made a few tweaks from the original kit by buying some red and yellow embroidery thread to match the felt, as the kit only provided brown and purple. I also put velcro on the bun and bread slices so she could make sandwiches and burgers rather than stitching the bread to the sandwich filling as per the instructions. I had so much fun making them that I went on to make felt iced gems and tea bags.



Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét