Thứ Tư, 10 tháng 8, 2011

Ikea - playhouse kitchen cuteness

Ikea by Torie Jayne

Plastic mini goblets







Felted fruit basket







Mini latte cups







Basket of fabric vegetables





This week for my 'shops i love' page I bring you Ikea. I chose Ikea this week because that is where I bought all of the above play kitchen cuties for Molly's playhouse on her birthday.



I started my inspiration for her playhouse back in May with my inspirational pinboard, Playhouse. Since then I have been making and buying little treasures for her house, like the felt food kit I showed you yesterday. Over the next few weeks I will be sharing with you all the other cuteness I bought and made, so stay tuned... It has been such a fun little project to do along with my sister and her husband. Oh, and Molly loved it!



Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét