Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Molly!

Molly's Birthday Cake

Molly's Birthday cake

Molly Birthday cake roof

Coloured cake inside

Rainbow cake



Today is my cute niece, Molly's, 2nd birthday. Happy Birthday Molly!



Yesterday she had a birthday party and this year I decided to make a cake shaped like a house. I chose a house to match my gift to her which was lots of pretty treasures for her playhouse, more of which I will show you later....



Cake details

Gluten-free lemon flavoured, coloured layer cake with buttercream covered in fondant icing (recipe coming soon)



The roof, door and windows were made of pink wafer biscuits with a liberal sprinkling of pink glitter. I stuck pale blue M&M's which I had recently got at M&M world onto the roof. I made pale green fondant leaves for the corners of the house and roof and to get the brick effect on the house I used a textured brick mat from Blue Ribbon. The chimney was two green polka dot candles. I covered the top of my cake board with Cath Kidston wrapping paper with a layer of sticky back plastic over the top and stuck pink polka dot ribbon around the sides.



Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét