Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 8, 2011

Rice DK Autumn/Winter 2011

Rice DK Autumn/Winter 2011
Rice DK Autumn/Winter 2011
Rice DK Autumn/Winter 2011
Rice DK Autumn/Winter 2011
Rice DK Autumn/Winter 2011
This week for my 'shops i love' page I bring you fun, funky fabulous Danish brand, Rice DK, a brand that often appears here on Torie Jayne.

With all the new Autumn/Winter catalogues coming out now I thought I would first feature Rice DK. As always their collection is full of bright, happy colours like the bright pink and blue ostrich table lamps, kitchen hooks and candle holders. Following on the bird theme there are flamingo shaped hooks in a rainbow of colours and one arm ostrich and peacock candelabras. Cutlery in zesty lime, bubblegum pink and fresh mint to brighten up meal times. My favourite has to be their acrylic picture frames in a mixture of sizes and colours like mint, hot pink and lime green.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét