Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 8, 2011

Pretty Washi Tape

Pretty Washi tape

My Washi tape

Washi tape storage

Washi tape storage



Today is a teaser post! Why, you ask? Well I have been secretly working on a project that involves washi masking tape which I am hoping to share with you soon! So, for now I am sharing with you my mix of washi tapes that I have picked up along my travels. I first bought washi tape on a work trip to Hong Kong several years asgo just because I loved the way it looked. From there my collection has grown, so when Cath Kidston launched her version I just had to have some. Hers is the pretty multi colour floral and grass green spotty one. I also picked up a multi pack from Liberty's of London in the sale! For a few more interesting patterned ones I ordered some from Washi Tapes. Oh, the creative possibilities are endless! I can't wait to share my news, but for now, mum's the word!



Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét