Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 12, 2011

Christmas tree card holder

Christmas tree card holder

Yesterday I showed you my upcycled wooden Christmas trees, today I am sharing with you my upcycled Christmas tree photo holders that I did the same thing with. I am using them to display my Christmas cards.

This brings me nicely on to the gorgeous Christmas cards from Portuguese graphic designer, Filipa, from Kids and Babies design. Filipa wrote to me a few weeks back to ask if she could use my Winter Wonderland colour palette as her inspiration. Of course I said yes; I loved what she did for her cards and she kindly sent me a set.


Christmas cards

After working for several years in some design studios and publishers, Filipa decided to create a personal project, the "Kids & Babies Design", a printable party shop where you can find, among other things, vintage and shabby chic custom design partyware and personalized party printables. All her pieces are unique, customized and inspired by their recipients and made to order.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét