Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 12, 2011

Gingerbread Crayons

Gingerbread Crayons

I made lots of pretty hair bobbles and hair bands to put in my advent house for cute Molly, and lip balm for my sisters. I also wanted to make some cute gifts for my adorable nephew, Samuel, so I decided to make some chunky gingerbread shaped crayons. I did not have any old crayons so I bought a new pack but you can use old bits too.

Gingerbread Crayons
Tools and Materials


Gingerbread Crayons, How-to step by step
Gingerbread Crayons steps 1-4
Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Start by removing all the paper from the crayons and chop them into small bits. Fill your mould with the crayon pieces and place in the oven for 15-20 mins until wax is melted (you can add more bits of crayon through the melting process so the moulds are completely full). Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Then push out the crayons and they are ready to use.

Gingerbread Crayons
I think they look a bit like jelly babies?!?

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét