Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 12, 2011

Wooden trees

Wooden trees

A couple of years ago I bought some cheap craft wooden Christmas trees that I painted white and with the pots in bright colours to match that year's Christmas colours. This year I have up-cycled them by painting the pots in colours to match my Winter Wonderland theme and covering them in coordinating glitter.

Wooden trees
Tools and Materials

Wooden trees, How-to step by step
Glittery Trees

Start by painting the entire tree and pot in white undercoat paint and leave to dry. Carefully, with a small paint brush paint the pot in a colour and leave to dry. Coat painted pots in PVA glue and liberally sprinkle with coordinating glitter. Gently tap tree to remove excess glitter and leave to dry.


Citrus and Orange Oh Deer

I loved how Citrus and Orange had styled her beautiful deer, the colours are so pretty! She inspired me to paint my wooden plaque in duck egg blue and sit my same beautiful deers atop it. With my glittered wooden trees in the background, and some needle felted acorns in the foreground.


A doe a deer

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét