Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 12, 2011

Snowflake soaps

Snowflake soaps

I wanted all my gifts in my Advent house to be hand-made so after making sparkly strawberry lip balm, cool mint lip balm, snowflake hair bobbles and clips, reindeer hair clips and gingerbread crayons I only had a few drawers left to fill. I went for peppermint, snowflake-shaped, glittery soaps and made a few extra snowflake soaps for my Christmas crackers!

Snowflake soaps
Tools and Materials


Snowflake soaps, How-to step by step
Hand-made Snowflake Soap steps 1-4
Start by chopping up the soap base into small pieces and placing them in a microwavable jug. Place the jug in the microwave and heat for two minutes on medium heat, the soap will start to melt. Continue heating the soap, checking on it frequently until it has all melted. You can now carefully add any fragrance, colour, or glitter you require. Stir carefully so as not to make bubbles. When you are happy with the colour/fragrance etc., carefully pour into the moulds and leave to set. Push the soap out of the moulds and wrap in cling film to keep fragrance in.

*Please note that if you make a mistake or it sets too quickly you can re-melt at any time.

Hand-made Snowflake Soap
Hand-made Snowflake Soap


After wrapping my soaps in cling film I wrapped a strip of washi tape around the outside to add prettiness.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét