Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2012

Lavender & Mint

Lavender & Mint
Source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

I am so looking forward to Spring, as I hopefully will have finished all the organizing of my house. Then we can start to decorate the last room that we have not yet put our stamp on! I am currently radiating towards the Scandinavian influenced lavender and mint green colour palette as I love how fresh and pretty it looks.
From the pretty patterned bed linen to the shabby chic mint green cupboard and quirky polka dot wrapped gifts this is a look I could easily live with...

I also have to share with you the gorgeous mint cupboard and drawer in this pic from Danish stylist, Katrine Martensen-Larsen.

Mint cupboard and drawer from Katrine Martensen-Larsen

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét