Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 1, 2012

Living pretty accessories

Living pretty accessories

From left to right: Shanghai tall shelves, Dear Prudence picture frame, Domino, The Book of Decorating, Anorak Kissing Horses Cushion, Hawthorn etched coasters, Christian Lacroix cut velvet cushions, small glass drop jar, Bergius Heather blanket, Four Drawer Papillon Cabinet

With the January sales now on I have been looking around the Internet for some bargain home accessories, checking my must-haves and happily window shopping away! I love how I can do it all from the comfort of my home! Inspired by Tuesday's post, Living pretty Modern, I found all these gorgeous living room accessories in a colour palette of white, lavender and turquoise. The best bit? They are all currently on sale with up to 50% off!

Bought any bargains in the January sales?

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét