Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 1, 2012

Spring Pastels

Spring Pastels
Source 1,2,3,4

Last week I went to the Top Drawer interior show at Earl's Court in London. It was full of great stands full of all the new Spring products hitting the stores soon. I especially loved the abundance of soft, chalky pastel colours for every room in the house!

So this week on Inspirational Pins I wanted to share with you my current fave pastel interior shots from my Pinterest boards. From the gorgeous striped feature wall and pretty floral cushions in the living room to the stack of candy striped tins adorned with birds and fauna. A pastel pink Smeg fridge and lavender oven set against duck egg blue units and, last but not least, the candy coloured crockery set hanging on the wall.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét