Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 1, 2012

Living Pretty Modern

Living Pretty Modern

I love how my living room looks at this time of year, but as the 6th of January grows nearer I will have to put away all the Christmas sparkle and I have a feeling my lounge will have that certain lacklustre feel to it!

So, I thought I would kick start the year with my Living Pretty Modern mood board. I am loving the fresh colour palette of white, grey, lavender and duck egg blue. The array of prints, patterns and textures which make it look super stylish. Oh, and not forgetting all the glamourous highlights like the beaded chandelier, ornate mirrors and light-reflecting glass furniture. I feel a little living room re-style heading my way!

To see more of my Living Room inspirational pins check out my Living room ideas board on Pinterest.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét