Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 1, 2012

Featured in Magie des Zuckers magazine

Featured in Magie des Zuckers
Featured in Magie des Zuckers
Featured in Magie des Zuckers
Featured in Magie des Zuckers
Featured in Magie des Zuckers

Still catching up...

On Christmas Eve last year I got a lovely gift through my post box. The November edition of Magie des Zuckers, a German cake decorating magazine. To my delight, my Winter Woodland Christmas dessert table was on pages 4,5,6 & 7 and another double spread at the back of the magazine included some of my recipes from the aforementioned dessert table. My proud Mum kindly got one of her German friends to translate it for me and I blushed at the beautiful write up of my "magical", "doesn't leave anything to be desired", "dreamy" Winter Wonderland table. What an honour! Thank you Magie des Zuckers magazine for the fabulous feature!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét