Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 4, 2012

Cox & Cox

Cox & Cox Spring 2012

Today on Friday Finds I wanted to share with you some of my favourite finds in the new Cox and Cox Spring 2012 catalogue. Keeping with this week's theme of wall art, I am loving the beautifully unique, hand-carved wooden shadow box, lined in a floral fabric. Because of the hinged front, you can attach memorabilia to the lining as often as you like.

To add character to your book storage there is the delightfully sweet embroidered bird shelf that can nest amongst your books or be wall mounted. To display your favourite necklaces there is the beautifully distressed jewellery frame and to keep clutter at bay I am loving the retro-looking zinc and wire basket. For a fresh injection of some new pretty patterns I am fawning over the enchanting glass pretty print tea lights. Then, last but not least, the delightful hand-painted decorative bird clip made with real feathers because you know how much I love birds!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét