Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 4, 2012

Hand-made chocolate carrots

Hand-made chocolate carrots by Torie Jayne

Last year I made pink chocolate carrots with green chocolate tops, but I found that a lot of the tops fell off! So this year I made peach carrots and painted the tops with edible green dusting powder. No breakages so far!

Chocolate carrots
What you will need:

Making chocolate carrots

Instructions
  1. Temper (melt) white chocolate
  2. Stir in peach powdered food colouring a little at a time until you have desired colour. Stir well so colour is even
  3. Spoon chocolate into icing bottle or bag fitted with a small nozzle
  4. Squeeze chocolate into moulds
  5. Lightly tap moulds so chocolate lays flat and air bubbles are removed, and leave to set
  6. Turn out chocolate carrots
  7. With a damp brush, lightly paint the carrot tops with the green dusting powder

After posting about my bunny jars for Easter the other day, Bonnie Leigh from the blog Three o'clock on Tuesday suggested making mini ones using baby food jars. What a great idea! So I made some more bunny jars, this time using baby food jars and some very small bunnies I've had knocking about since last year which I bought from Acorn & Will.

Mini bunny jars
Mini bunny jars filled
Hand made chocolate carrots in mini bunny jar

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét