Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2012

My House

Wickes - My project 2012


Wickes - My project 2012


Wickes - My project 2012


Wickes - My project 2012


As some of you may know, we bought our house a few years back and it was in a right state: from the ugly exterior to the old, decrepit kitchen and nondescript garden! So when the lovely peeps at Wickes asked me to join their new Wickes 'My Project' campaign I leapt at the chance! They gave me £200 in vouchers to spend at Wickes and asked me to share before, during and after photos of my project.

We chose to replace the floor in our lounge/dining room, the very last thing we needed to do to complete the re-decoration in that room. So I have finally joined Facebook and uploaded all the ugly pics of my lounge/dining room in the 'before' state. Over the next few weeks I will be sharing the during and after photos. Until then I have included at the back of the 'my project' book some of the makeovers we have done on our exterior to whet your appetites.

To see 'my project' go here and click the blue links under the photos above to see the original posts on my front yard, exterior and garden.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét