Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 9, 2012

Art.co.uk tin signs

Art.co.uk
Today on shops i love I bring you Art.co.uk. Art.co.uk is an online boutique full of, you guessed it, art! From posters to prints to framed art to wall art collections. The website is easy to navigate and is split into helpful categories like art styles, products, and collections. From the website: "We work with passion to bring you the world's largest art collection.Whatever your interest, your décor style, your inspiration – we're sure to have that piece you can't live without."


Ice Cream tin sign


Afternoon teas tin sign


Strawberries & cream sign

I love nostalgic vintage tin signs and have a few I have collected over the years. I especially like using them outside as I think they add quirkiness and interest. When the lovely peeps at Art.co.uk offered to send me three, I jumped at the chance! You see, the night before I had spent ages perusing the internet looking for a lovely tin sign to go above my potting bench and after much searching found what I was looking for at art.co.uk and bought a Cibron & Sons seed one which I have hung above my potting bench. So the following morning when I received the mail I was so excited as I had fallen in love with so many of their tin signs.

They have such a wonderful large variety of them it took me ages to decide, but in the end I opted for ones from the cuisine section. I chose the retro pink and blue American Soft Serve Ice Cream tin sign, the vintage looking Afternoon Teas tin sign and the nostalgic Strawberries and Cream tin sign. They arrived promptly and were mounted on card so they arrived in pristine condition. After playing around with where they would go I hung the two smaller ones either side of my bench from the fence using cup hooks and gardener's twine. I re-arranged my old tin signs and hung the Afternoon Tea one under my bunting above my dining area.


Outdoor living
Thank you Art.co.uk, you have made my secret garden all the more special to me...


Art.co.uk tin signs

*I was not paid for this review - I was sent three tin signs of my choosing. Torie Jayne does not accept payment for any of her posts.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét