Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 9, 2012

My Garden Design

My garden
My garden design after


My Garden - during


My garden design before


Since Spring I have been adding a few finishing touches to my garden that I have been sharing with you here on Torie Jayne, like my potting bench, herb etagere and my pink wheelbarrow planter. I have also been updating my facebook page photo albums with all our house - before, during and after pics. Due to this a couple of friends who had been browsing through my garden photos asked me how I went about designing our garden. I used Adobe Illustrator first to draw up what the garden looked like, and then to make a mood board of ideas, finishing by drawing up how I wanted it to look. Today I thought I would share with you those designs.

After designing how I wanted the garden to look came the hard work, which you can read about here - "My garden transformation". Over the years I have lost a few plants to frost and others I have moved when they got too big for where I had first planted them. I have also been updating my outdoor lounge at the back of the garden with some hand made bunting and more vintage tin signs. More of which is coming later this week...




To see all my large garden photos from before, during, to now, check out "My Garden - A Transformation" album on my Facebook page. Here you will also find links to all the posts I have done about my garden so everything is easy to find...

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét