Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 9, 2012

The London Design Festival 2012 - 100% Design

London Design Week
On the hunt for new interior inspiration, last friday I spent the day at four interior trade shows taking part in the London Design Festival. I started my day off at 100% Design, from there I took a tube across town to Tent London & Super Brands London, where I met up with a friend for some afternoon fuel, then a quick tube into the centre of town for Design Junction and after a short bus trip even managed a quick shopping trip to Anthropologie! Over the next few days I will share with you my highlights from my whirlwind tour of the London Design Festival...

"In just 10 years, the London Design Festival has built a reputation for being
the most innovative and thrilling design festival in the world."



Metal lace panel @ 100% Design


Hanji Dancheong


Hanji Dancheong

"100% Design is the largest and most prestigious single-site design event in the UK. As one of the world’s most important design trade events, 100% Design is the commercial cornerstone of the annual London Design Festival. The show attracts exhibitors, visitors, designers and press from around the world"

The sleek show was split into four section: 100% Interiors, 100% Office, 100% Kitchen & Bathrooms and 100% Eco Design & Build. There were some great new products, like corian worktops in an ever expanding colour palette and magnetic walls that were strong enough to holds saucepans and potted herbs! In 100% Eco Design they had living green walls for indoors using preserved moss. In 100% Interiors the decorative metal lace panels projected the prettiest patterns but my absolute favourite was the pressed paper wall and ceiling decorations from Hanji Dancheong. I loved everything about them, from the colour palette of dusky pink, grey, putty and white, to the subtle texture and intricate pattern.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét