Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 9, 2012

Pip Studio @ Top Drawer

Pip Studio dressing gowns
Pip Studio @Top Drawer
Pip Studio bedspread
Pip Studio serveware
Pip Studio coffee set
Pip Studio pretty porcelain
Pip Studio porcelain
On Tuesday I went to Top Drawer, a London based trade show of over 700 carefully selected British and international suppliers of home accessories, gift ideas, kids products, stationery and fashion accessories. Top Drawer showcases the newest product launches, cutting edge designs and must-have products for 2012.

Today I wanted to show you all the loveliness from one of my favourite labels, Pip Studio. The Pip Studio stand was a riot of colour and prints, from the racks of nightwear beautifully hung on fabric covered, gingham ribbon-trimmed hangers to the piles of gorgeous porcelain. I fell in love with the books of quirky wallpaper and I have to get my hands on some of the brightly coloured gift wrap! It was pure eye candy...


Pip Studio gift wrap
One of my lovely sponsors, Daisy Park, sells a host of Pip Studio treasures and right now she has a sale on with some lovely Pip Studio duvet sets at a reduced price.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét