Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 9, 2012

The London Design Festival 2012 - Tent London

Zoltan Lubloy


Tent London

Ikuko Iwamoto Ceramics @ Tent London

Claire-Anne O'Brien lampshades

Cath Ball @Tent London

Sarah Pouros @ Tent


"Tent London is one of the largest design trade shows taking place during the London Design Festival each September. Now in its sixth year at the Old Truman Brewery, Tent London presents over 200 international exhibitors, showing the very latest in contemporary interior products - furniture, lighting, ceramics, textiles, materials and accessories."

Tent London was my favourite of all the shows; there was just stand after stand of loveliness, from chinky knitted furniture hand stitched butterfly ceramics. The prettiest of prints and the quirkiest of accessories. More on that later...

Suitably inspired by all the loveliness I saw at The London Design Festival I am now getting ready for Autumn. While I show you all my favourite inspiration on Torie Jayne over the next few days I will be getting super organized and baking some sweet treats.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét