Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 5, 2012

Bedroom Inspiration

Bedroom Inspiration

Source 1, 2 & 4, 3, 5

As you know from Sunday's post, I have joined Facebook and I have set up a Torie Jayne page where I have been slowly adding pictures of my house from various stages of redecorating. If you can't wait to see my finished house here on Torie Jayne then hop on over to my new page and check out the photo albums. Warning, it was a very ugly house before...

Whilst we make the finishing touches to our house, I am still looking around for inspiration. Today I am sharing with you gorgeously glamourous, neutral bedrooms all with a hint of peach, which I might just have to add to my main bedroom.

To see more of my inspirational bedroom pins check out my Boudoir bedroom Pinterest board.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét