Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 5, 2012

Amara

Amara

In keeping with this week's theme, "my cloakroom/laundry room"...

Today on shops i love I bring you Amara. Amara is the brainchild of respected Interior Designer Sam Hood and is an online boutique full of gorgeous, branded interior goods. The website is easy to navigate and is split into helpful options like brands, shop by room and has a great gift finder.

Amara sells lots of the brands I have featured here on Torie Jayne, like Day Birger Et Mikkelsen, Designers Guild and one of my favourites, Pip Studio. So when the lovely peeps at Amara offered to send me something lovely to review, I chose the "Birds of Paradise" white bath towel from Pip Studio.

As you may remember from Monday's post I already have the hand towel in khaki hanging on the wall above the sink in my cloakroom/laundry room. I thought it would look nice to hang the bath towel over my towel radiator in the diagonally opposite corner. I love it! and it adds just the right amount of colour to what would have been a dull corner.

My Cloakroom/Laundry room


My Cloakroom/Laundry room


Washroom cupboards
Pip Studio Birds of Paradise towel

Amara now also sells all its goods in US dollars and euros and you can have your items shipped all over the world. So now you can all have a touch of Pip Studio!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét