Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 5, 2012

My cloakroom shelves

My Cloakroom

This week I have been sharing with you what my new cloakroom/laundry room looks like. Today it's the turn of my cloakroom shelves...

The shelf on the wall was a cheap pine shelf we picked up in the sale from Focus for a couple of pounds before it closed. After assembling the shelf, it was given a generous couple of coats of white paint and hung on the wall. The lower shelf is the top of the built-in cistern that we boxed in to the floor and painted white. The top of the wooden unit and part of the wall were then tiled with white bevel edge tiles from Walls and Floors and finished off with chrome tile edge.

For where I bought everything that sits on my shelves, click the blue links below for more info.


Cloakroom before


Cloakroom window
Cloakroom window before


Through the cloakroom door


Enamel blue wire lantern


Enamel jug


Bottles vase

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét