Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 5, 2012

My cloakroom sink

My cloakroom sink

I am so excited to tell you that we have nearly finished decorating our house! So today I wanted to share with you a corner of our cloakroom/laundry room.

When we bought our house there was only one bathroom, which was downstairs, so we converted one of the bedrooms upstairs to a bathroom. We then ripped out the downstairs bathroom which had lino floors, floor to ceiling tiled walls, a suspended wooden ceiling and a very dirty, old, tatty bathrooom suite. The only thing we kept was the toilet pan which we scrubbed clean till it sparkled again! We then redesigned the space to have a new, smaller, tabletop sink that didn't obstruct the door opening, with much needed built-in storage underneath. To keep the room fresh and bright we had the walls re-plastered and painted them white, as well as covering the top of the new built-in storage in bevel edged brick tiles with chrome edging.


My cloakroom, before


Towel hook


tissue box


My cloakroom/laundry room sink


Sink details


Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét