Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 5, 2012

My pretty pinboard

Pretty pinboard

This week I have been sharing with you how my cloakroom/laundry room is looking so far. From Monday I will be sharing with you how the room between the dining room and cloakroom/laundry room looks with before and after pics. Before I do I wanted to share with you how I made use of a dark little window that looked into the kitchen but brought no real extra light in as I am using it as a book shelf in the kitchen, as it has a really deep ledge on the kitchen side! I decided to make it into a pinboard, here's how...

Pretty pinboard
Tools and materials

Pretty pinboard, How-to step by step
Window before


Cork tiles


Cloakroom during


Covered pinboard


Pinboard stationery


Pencil


Hand-made pinboard & bird hooks

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét