Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 5, 2012

My hallway room, get the look...

Quirky hallway

From left to right: bleached flowers oilcloth book bag, animal sticky notes, PVC rosebud in taupe, tinned macaron cards, Pip Studio circus shopper, chrome curtain eyelet rings, PVC English Rose in taupe, Cath Kidston key fobs, Lulu vintage row of 3 hooks with crystal flowers silver.

This week on Friday finds I thought it would be fitting to do another "get the look" feature but this time on my hallway room. The only item I couldn't find anything like was my pretty floral ball that I got from Gap Kids a few years ago but I am so pleased to share with you that Cath Kidston is once again selling pretty key fobs in a host of cute prints. So many of you asked me where I got my ones that hang on my bird house hooks but at the time Cath Kidston didn't have any!


Bird House key hooks

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét