Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2012

Cupboard door storage

Organized cupboard door storage
The lovely peeps at Command sent me a bunch of their clear strip hooks and a couple of their new clear caddies which are part of the 3M Command Clear range for me to review. The 3M Command Clear range includes an extensive range of General Purpose Hooks, Picture Hanging Products and Organisation Products that all offer damage-free hanging and tidying solutions.

"The clear caddies are supplied with easy-to-hang and easy-to-remove Command Clear Strips. The new Clear Strips from Command are virtually invisible on the wall and allow you to hang the caddy without the need for nails or screws. The adhesive holds firmly and strongly in place, yet is quick and simple to remove, leaving no holes, marks, residue or stain."

My flour jars don't take up the full width of my baking cupboard, and as I said yesterday I used to keep them in front or on top of the flour jars and was always moving them about to get to the jars I wanted. The large caddie hung on the back of the door was the perfect answer; now I can grab a scoop and a jar without that crashing noise!

I then started playing about with the hooks and trying them out on my baking utensils to see what would fit where. I quickly realised that I could hang all my pretty sieves on the back of the door rather than having them dotted about my kitchen on hooks and in draws. I also had room to hang my chopping board and icing mat above my scoops, and a trivet above the sieves. Then I had my best idea! I am always rooting about my drawer at the other end of the kitchen for spoon measures or having to unhook the duck egg blue ones just to find the one I want. So I started to neatly hang all my measures on the inside of my baking decorations cupboard. I loved it so I went out and bought another set of mini hooks to complete the project. Now I can find exactly what I need so quickly and easily. I did make a mistake on where I put one of the hooks, but following the removal instructions made it really was quick and easy to remove and as you get spare sticky strips in the packet I was able to replace it in the correct position. I really do need to get some more of these products to get even more organized!


Inside baking cupboard door


Hanging silicone mat


Hanging sieves


Hung chopping boards


Flour scoops


My baking cupboard

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét