Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 10, 2012

My baking cupboard

My baking cupboard
As the dark draws closer every night and the days become chillier I look forward to Autumn which for me is a great time to re-organize. I have stored away my flip flops, summer dresses and such like, laundered my rugs and curtains, and I am now in the process of getting everything super organized. Ready to bake and craft in my cosy home...

So today I am sharing with you how my newly organized baking cupboard looks. It makes me smile and is now much easier to find everything quickly and easily and is a doddle to keep neat! Before, when I tried to get flour out the scoops that were balanced on top or in front of the flour jars used to come crashing down and I would have to walk to the other end of the kitchen for a chopping board. Now everything I regularly use to bake is all in one place!


My gluten-free flour jars


Let it flow jug


My pretty baking cupboard


Flavoured sugars from Paris

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét