Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 10, 2012

Baking Tips: Oven Temperatures

Oven Temperatures
I use an electrical fan assisted oven to do my baking which means I decrease the temperature about 25 degrees from what a recipe calls for when they quote degrees celsius.
According to reports, 55% of UK households use fan assisted ovens but for the other 45% and my readers worldwide I decided it was high time I clarified what temperature you should use according to your oven. Remember all ovens do vary slightly in temperature between different types, brands, sizes of ovens, in addition to your locations altitude, temperature, humidity, etc. The best way to learn is to just start using your oven and to monitor the results and then adjust temperatures and time accordingly or you can use an oven thermometer if you think your oven is too hot.

Feel free to print this chart out and attach to the back of your bakery cupboard door for ease.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét