Chủ Nhật, 7 tháng 10, 2012

Floral Wellies

Floral wellies & brollies
Floral wellies
Joules floral wellies
Joules
Stripe
I am officially ready for Autumn! Good job as it is here already. I am looking forward to drinking hot chocolate curled up on the sofa, long walks in the crisp, fresh air looking for acorn caps so I can make an abundance of needle felted acorns. So when the lovely peeps at Joules offered to send me a pair of wellies in my choice of color and print to review, I was thrilled.

I pored over their myriad of wellies: should I get the bright pink glossy pair? Or the elegant navy ones with a big fuchsia ribbon bow on the back or the pair splashed with a bright floral? In the end, I chose the navy ground print pair covered in big bright turquoise, pink and yellow flowers. I thought they would add a stylish splash of colour to my Autumn walks! I love the attention to detail on my new wellies, from the pink and navy striped lining to the cool stripe on the back. They are super comfortable to wear and I like the functional buckle detail on the sides so you can adjust them to fit. The light heel is a lovely feminine touch. They also match my brollies perfectly, so they might not make it to my shoe rack...

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét