Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 10, 2012

Diesel and Juice

Diesel and Juice
This week on "Wonderful World of Etsy" I wanted to show you the gorgeous illustrations from Diesel and Juice.
Diesel & Juice is an illustration project that was inspired by Michele's love for her English bulldog, Diesel, and feisty feline, Juice. She offers both custom and pre-made prints of the most adorable pets, creatures, and objects. I just adore her digitally drawn choice of subjects and the gorgeous colours these great illustrations come in.

I found them whilst looking for some art to hang in my guest room, where I have one large wall that needs brightening up. I am thinking about spray painting a selection of old frames I have in bright colours and I think these modern looking illustrations of vintage items would be perfect inside them...

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét