Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 10, 2012

My Guest Room inspiration

Guest room inspiration
Source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Hi, I hope you all had a sweet weekend! I have been busy designing our guest room and am giddy with excitement as it is the last room in our house to decorate, which means next month the new carpets will be laid upstairs and all the rooms will be finished. Well, apart from a few odds and ends I need to get sorted.

Out of all the rooms upstairs, it has been the most challenging room to decorate due to its shape and size, but it's definitely an improvement on the rabbit's warren it used to be! Before I go into the detail of how we changed the layout by removing walls etc., I wanted to share with you my colour and print inspiration board.

I want to keep the room fresh, light and inviting so I am going to paint the walls in a pale, neutral colour and the woodwork in white eggshell. I intend to add colour and interest through an array of accessories and soft furnishings. I am loving the Morrocan inspired geometric prints, funky coloured chairs and the chalky, lilac and lavender accessories in the above photos and, of course, the splash of mint! Fingers crossed it turns out half as nice as these pics look!

If you can't wait to see the pics of before and during check out my Facebook album My House - A Transformation!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét