Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 1, 2013

Daisy Park - store visit

Daisy Park

Today I want to share with you some photos of my lovely sponsor Daisy Park's beautiful store that I was delighted to visit just before Christmas when my elder sister and I went to visit our little sister in north Devon. Upon entering the wonderful store I was greeted by so much pretty eye candy from my favourite brands like Cath Kidston, Pip Studio and East of India all of which is wonderfully styled. Emma the owner, buyer, seller and everything in between welcomed me with a big hug and we hit it off from there. My nephews Samuel and James were kindly treated to some Christmas chocolates which they were delighted with as were me and my sisters! I am now looking forward to my next visit as there really is nothing like seeing the array of gorgeous products up close and personal.

Pip Studio@Daisy Park

Love Bird china @Daisy Park

Pip Studio Early Bird mugs @Daisy Park

Pip Studio Chinese Rose china@Daisy Park

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét