Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 1, 2013

Snow globe inspired table setting

Christmas table setting
I bought my six glass butter dishes from Dille Kamille in Antwerp, Belgium last year and have used them several times as they perfectly fit individual cupcakes! For Christmas I decided to make them look like snow globes. I started by tracing the dome on to a sheet of card so I had the right size circle to sit in the base. Then using a small piece of double sided sticky tape I adhered a bottle brush tree to the centre of the card. ( I used tape instead of glue so I could re-use the trees) Then using snow paint I covered the circle of card and the base of the tree in the textured paint. Before the paint started to dry I sprinkled it with white glitter and left it to dry. I had some plastic deer cake decorations that were the perfect size but there orange bellies were a little bit bright for me so I scratched off the paint and replaced it with some pearly nail polish, I then painted the antlers on my deer cake decorations with silver glitter nail polish to give them some extra sparkle!

Deer in the snow

My Christmas place settings

My Vintage Christmas table

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét