Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 1, 2013

Groupon -A Review

Vax S2S-1 Steam Mop With Detergent

A couple of months back I was invited to review Groupon.

"Groupon UK is a city guide with a twist. Since 2009, our team has taken pride in handpicking deals to direct you to the best things to do, see, eat and buy at spots on your very own stomping ground, as well as unearthed gems further afield. Think of Groupon as a tool of discovery - like a compass with impeccable taste."

It’s free to join Groupon, a daily deal website where you buy online vouchers for goods and experiences.

As a member, you receive a an email each day with what is on offer and you have a limited time to buy that 'Groupon'.

It was quick and easy to join and after a few days of looking at all the great offers they had, I immediately knew what I wanted when they had a special offer on the Vax steam mop. I had borrowed my Mums a few weeks before and loved it!

So I chose to spend my £50 voucher plus £14.99 on the Vax S2S-1 Steam Mop With Detergent, saving up to 35% on the RRP £95.

"Banishing dirt in a cloud of hot air, this steam mop is made by iconic vacuum masters Vax, and aims to leave carpets and floors looking whistle-clean. 1600 watts of power are used to steam away muck, while the 0.5 litre capacity provides 10 minutes of cleaning time. The mop comes with 500ml of detergent and a mop head. "

I ordered the voucher code on the 5th October and received the voucher code on the 6th October. I then easily placed my order with the merchant who sent me a confirmation e-mail and a second e-mail letting me know that it would be delivered on the 17th October. As soon as it arrived on the 17th October I quickly went to work on my kitchen floor. I love how quick and simple it is to use and how quickly the floor dries. As you all know I do a lot of baking and it makes such light work of cleaning all the sticky sugar etc from my tiled floor. It has also been brilliant at cleaning my tiled floors in my porch and cloakroom.


Vax S2S-1 Steam Mop With Detergent

Seconds later...

Vax S2S-1 Steam Mop With Detergent


Please note that my opinions are my own and I am not paid for these reviews. I was given a free £50 voucher to spend at Groupon for the purpose of this review. As always, my opinion is nothing but honest.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét