Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 1, 2013

My House & Home shopping guide to Gothenburg, Sweden

Gothenburg shops by Torie Jayne


Gothenburg shops by Torie Jayne

Gothenburg shops tool key by Torie Jayne

Today on shops i love I wanted to share with you my House & Home shopping guide to Gothenburg, Sweden. I visited the beautiful city of Gothenburg last week for a long birthday weekend away and had a lovely time! As always, before I visited the city I put a little map together on google of my must visit shops that stocked GreenGate, Lisbeth Dahl, Rice Dk, Bungalow and Miss Etoile!

So this week I will be sharing with you my favourite shops and a few of the treasures I treated myself to.

Visiting Gothenburg yourself? Just simply click this link and you can see my Torie Jayne's Gothenburg shopping map.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét