Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 11, 2012

Green Gate Christmas 2012

Green Gate Christmas 2012

Green Gate Christmas 2012

With Halloween behind us now, my thoughts have turned to Christmas! I am in the process of working out what my theme and colour palette will be this Christmas. So along the way I will be sharing with you some of my favourite inspiration from the brands I love, stylists I adore and the Christmas shows I am visiting.

First up is the cute pink and aqua Christmas colour palette from Green Gate with floral prints, polka dots and checks. Motifs of sweet deer and pretty lace trims look fresh and modern set back against a rustic backdrop of twiggy pinecone wreaths and industrial vintage steel.

What's your colour palette and theme for Christmas this year? or is it just me...

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét