Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 11, 2012

Vintage Christmas tree decorations

Vintage Christmas decorations

Yesterday morning I got up at the crack of dawn and headed over to Kempton Park Racecourse with Holly from Sourdough and Rye, for the wonderful twice monthly Sunbury Antiques market. It was packed full of great stalls, not too chilly and best of all not raining! On this particular visit I had one thing on my mind, Christmas decorations to match my colour palette and theme...

Sunbury Antiques


Vintage turquoise bauble


Vintage pinecone decoration
Vintage toadstool decoration

Vintage house ornament


Vintage house decoration

From a few other stalls I also picked...

Vintage bird cage decoration

Vintage clip candle holders


Vintage wooden mouldings

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét