Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 11, 2012

Vintage inspired Christmas decorations

Extra large baubles

Pink tree candle

Mini baubles

Christmas tree candles

Earlier today I told you about the fab morning I spent at HomeSense. So this afternoon I wanted to show you all the lovely decorations I bought to fit in with my "Vintage Christmas".

I have been looking for really large baubles for a while now as I love the idea of hanging a few from our capiz chandelier above our dining table this Christmas. So imagine my joy when I discovered the beauties in the first photo! I can't wait to get them strung up.
I am planning on decorating the top of my radiator cover with my white Christmas tree candles I have had for a few years now so thought the edition of the shimmery pink tree candle in the second photo would fit perfectly.
I am undecided what I will do with the mini Christmas tree candles but I might use them as place settings?!?

Glass baubles

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét