Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 11, 2012

Roots Living

Roots Living
Pretty tea towels from Roots Living
Wrapping paper from Roots Living
Wall storage from Roots Living
Roots Living

Today on shops i love I wanted to share with you probably my favourite stand at The Spirit of Christmas show, Roots Living.

Simplicity, elegance and quality. The world over, these are the hallmarks of Scandinavian design, and this is my passion. My name is Charlotte Kjeldsen, I'm from Denmark and I started RootsLiving to bring my favourite designs from Scandinavia to the UK.

It was like a little slice of Copenhagen! Roots Living had the prettiest wrapping paper from Rie Elise Larsen, the cutest printed tea towels in an array of gorgeous prints and colours and piles of stylishly printed boxes from Bungalow. But asides from those lovely treasures they also had rolls of hand printed paper like the sheets I used to make my Pretty box frames, but this time in red!



Looking for Christmas gift ideas?
Check out Roots Living store for more gifts for the home.



Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét