Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 11, 2012

HomeSense

HomeSense

HomeSense

On Thursday I attended a bloggers event at the Staples Corner branch of HomeSense in North London. It was my first visit to a HomeSense store and I loved it!

HomeSense is the sister company of TK Maxx and provides top quality glass and tableware, soft furnishings for the living room, a huge range of bedlinens, professional cookware, bathroom accessories, lighting and much more for your home including seasonal products. Like TK Maxx, HomeSense operates a policy of opportunistic buying and a no-frills set-up to deliver a unique off-price concept, that offers one-off pieces, familiar brand names and designer home products at knock-down prices.

We started off the morning learning about how they buy and source goods differently than the rest of the high street which enables them to retail there great finds at 60% off RRP. We were then all generously given a £50 voucher to spend in store, I immediately headed to the Christmas section where I found rows upon rows of gorgeous Christmas decorations. From there I headed to the baking section where I found cutters, edible paper and decorations that I have only ever seen in craft stores Stateside. I couldn't stop smiling and filling my basket with all my lovely finds. After we had all finished shopping and perusing aisles and aisles of unique, gorgeous treasures we were taken out for a lovely lunch at Parlour. I am now trying to work out when I can visit a HomeSense store again as I was so impressed with all the unique finds!

HomeSense

HomeSense

Later today I will be showing you a few of the Christmas decorations I bought...

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét