Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 11, 2012

Jane Means at The Country Living Fair

Raffia @Jane Means
Pretty paper @Jane Means
Christmas Labels @Jane Means
Beautiful ribbons @Jane Means
Boxes of ribbons @Jane Means
Pom pom trim @Jane Means

Last Friday I spent the afternoon at The Country Living Christmas Fair...

Another one of my highlights of the show was catching up with the lovely Jane Means. Her stand was as always filled with rolls and rolls of beautiful ribbon from the prettiest ginghams, chicest stripes to the cutest pom poms. There was also buckets of quirky labels, pretty rustic rafia and rolls of trendy bakers twine to name a few.

I especially love ribbon at this time of year from using it to hang hand made ornaments on my Christmas tree to adorning my gifts with it. So I am delighted to be part of the Jane Means blogging team;

"A team of bloggers have joined Jane Means and all have a creative streak. Jane says "We have a ribbon business and I love doing craft projects to educate people, however nowadays I struggle with lack of time, so we decided to enlist the help of some creative experts"

The team are given ribbon to use in their own projects and blogs, and Jane Means shares their projects with the world through Facebook, Twitter and their own websites and blog

The team are from all over the world including the UK, Italy, Ireland, and Australia. In addition to the regular contributors, there is also an Ad Hoc blogging team who do occasional projects and are based in the UK and USA"


I can't wait to start using my stash of ribbons this Christmas...

Looking for Christmas ribbons, tags and labels?
Check out the Jane Means store for more pretty haberdashery.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét