Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 7, 2012

A Tala review

Funfetti gluten free cupcakes

I was thinking the other week how I needed to get myself a new bun tray as I only have one and I often want to make more than twelve cupcakes at once. So I couldn't believe my luck when I was offered to review some of Tala’s baking products to coincide with the launch of their new Tala bakeware website. The website allows the community to discuss their Tala bakes, and to add photos and recipes. You can also find their own added recipes, top tips and pictures of their pretty collection of bakeware:

"Tala is the British home cooking brand that has been an integral part in kitchens nationwide since 1899, known and loved for its innovative baking, icing tools and gadgets"


Tala 3 tier cake stand and bun tray

The lovely peeps offered to send me a bun tray and a pretty card, three-tier, pastel cake stand to review. I, of course, said yes!

The 12 hole bun tray is perfectly sized so you can bake both cupcakes and muffin sized cakes and has a nice weight to it that makes it feel feels robust and strong. With a double layered non-stick coating, the other great news is that it is dishwasher safe!

The Tala 3 tier card cupcake stand is made from thick card that is easily collapsible for easy storage and transportation. I love the idea of taking it with me on my next bicycle ride picnic. If only the sun would come out to play! The cake stand is easy to clean with a wipe of a damp cloth and cam be reused over and over again.


More funfetti cupcakes

To sit on my pretty new cake stand I baked twelve gluten-free creamy lemon cupcakes and twelve gluten-free blackcurrant swirl cupcakes in my new bun tray. I topped the orange ones with creamy buttercream frosting and the blackcurrant ones with a cream cheese frosting. After Saturday's post, I just had to decorate them with funfetti! After rifling through my baking cupboard I made a mixture of funfetti using colours that matched the cake stand. Later this week I will of course share with you both of the recipes for my funfetti cupcakes!


Pretty Tala cupcake stand
Funfetti cupcakes
Tala cupcake stand filled with funfetti cupcakes

*I was not paid for this review - I was sent a bun tray and a three tier card cake stand. Torie Jayne does not accept payment for any of her posts.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét