Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 7, 2012

My corner etagere

Herb Etagere

Yesterday I showed you my handmade herb labels, so today I wanted to share with you where they sit...

On my new corner etagere! I bought it in the sale from Greenfingers.com and gave it several coats of Cuprinol garden shades in Pale Jasmine paint. I then filled it with Kew Long Tom plant pots in a variety of pastel shades I bought from Terrace & Garden. It now brightens up the corner of my garden outside my kitchen french doors and is perfectly placed for snipping herbs whilst cooking!


Corner etagere from Greenfingers.com


Handmade Thyme herb label


Handmade Origanum herb label in Kew pot

To see all My Garden - A Transformation photos so far, check out my Facebook page. Warning: there are some very ugly before photos!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét