Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 7, 2012

Making Magazine - Beach Beautiful

Making Magazine issue 24 August 2012
Making Magazine issue 24 August 2012

Woo hoo! A few weeks ago I told you how busy I had been and promised to share with you some exciting news ...

Yesterday morning on my way to work I ran into the newsagent and bought the latest copy of Making magazine (I couldn't wait for it to be delivered!). I excitedly opened it and was delighted to see my shell mirror on page 3 with a lovely introduction about me and my blog by editor, Emma.

"New to Making this month is designer Torie Jayne. I recently came across Torie's website and fell in love with her simple ideas and clean fresh colourways and spent the next hour fantasizing about living in her uncluttered world, before returning to my own very cluttered one and contacted her with an invitation to share her ideas with Making. Happily she obliged and has made some gorgeous projects to add a little more seaside magic to this issue"

Making Magazine issue 24 August 2012


Making Magazine issue 24 August 2012





Thank you to Emma and the lovely team at Making - beautiful crafts for your home magazine - for the lovely feature and for inviting me to be part of this great magazine, which is full of Beach Beautiful craft ideas like the beautiful sequin-trimmed Grecian dress, sun lounger makeover and the prettiest paper windmills, to name a few.

For a sneak peak at one of the two crafts I have made for next month's issue check out page 81!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét